What information we collect: We don’t require you to provide personally identifiable information in order to use our sites. However when you subscribe or when ordering or registering on our site, we may ask you to provide us with what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, home/mobile telephone number, etc.).
Cookie & Web Beacon Information: When you visit the sites, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Sites. These persistent cookies can be removed, but each web browser is a little different. Please review your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies setup.
Automatically Collected Information: When you use the Sites or open one of our emails, we use technology (including web beacons and cookies, IP addresses, unique deice IDs, user IDs, and log files) to automatically collect non-personally identifiable information including:
- Coupon activity (including requesting, printing, and saving to a loyalty account).
- Application activity (such as searches performed and features accessed).
- Web browser type.
- The website that referred you to us.
- The web pages you viewed on the Sites.
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked on the Sites.
- The dates and times that you visited the Sites.
What do we use your information for? We use all of the information that we collect from your use of the sites, any information you provide when you register with us, and information provided to us by third parties as described below. The following are the ways we use information we collect:
- Operate, maintain, deliver, and communicate with you about the coupons, advertisements, content, and promotional offerings found on the sites by email.
- Improve the way the sites work and look.
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Provide you with custom, personalized coupon promotions and advertisements on and off our sites.
- We also may use the device information to provide targeted ads to you based on your printing and redemption activity.
When We Share Information:
Personally Identifiable Information: We do not share personally identifiable information with our Affiliates or other third-parties for their marketing or promotional uses except as part of a specific program or feature that you have chosen to participate in.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving promotional and future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. So that you easily unsubscribe from our email database
Our Contact Information